this shows what really is inside my head

this shows what really is inside my head

Monday, January 23, 2012

SUNNY....

I just had to rave about this new movie that I watched recently...
It has been quite a while since I have been inspired to write, hence such little entries..
This movie has inspired me in a lot of ways... before I get into more about how I am feeling, let me give a bit of an introduction about the movie.

"Sunny" is a South Korean movie about life, youth, emotions, bonds and friendship. It revolves around a middle aged woman who seems to have lost herself as she gained a husband and became a mother. She fell into a routine life until she accidentally comes across one of her 7 best friends from high school. Together, we see what kind of fun, trouble and pain they all go through.. Due to a dire circumstance, she decides to locate the rest of her best friends. The movie basically revolves around these women, how much their lives had changed.


This movie made me once again realize and cherish the friends that I have in my life.. Not everyone is lucky enough to find somebody who will accept them as a whole, the good and the bad. I have been truly blessed by Allah to have found many sincere people who I believe loves me and supports me with everything that they have.

Since I am in China, far away from my loved ones, it feels as if I have left part of me behind. I have been feeling that they are moving on with their lives without me and I have become an unimportant part in their lives.  
Through this movie, I have come to the conclusion that everyone revolves. They move on with their lives with or without their friends or family. This is part of life, part of being human, being a grown up. But the one thing that we actually forget is to allow those people to know that they are still with you, that you think about them and will someday become more closer than they were before. After being apart, finding who you truly are, when your feet are firmly touching the ground, we need to grasp on to the people we love. The best thing we need to do is to hold on to them while we are going through these changes but we are human. We can't do everything we want to do.

So all I can do right now is become who I am supposed to be, not to lose who I truly am and become stronger and better. I will try my best to allow them to stay with me during this adventure but distance and time does not seem to allow it. I will do my best to be a part of their happy moments as much as I can and not let go of the ones that I respect and love...

Maybe after 25 years later or maybe even earlier, like Sunny, I can reminisce about the times I spent with my family, best friends, my classmates, my unnie, my dongsengs and the people I will eventually meet..

Life truly is something wonderful, we just need to realize it..I wish to spend it with people like them.. Who really loves me for me.. :D

 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Zilly Chan....Unnie will never let you go...I want us to go through all the changes in life together no matter how far away we are from each other...You will always get bugged by me...if not all the time occasionally and remember we will find each other if we get lost along the way lets have faith.... :D ...Gambatte.... with a lot of love and then some more..Unnie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I LOVED THE MOVIE AND SHARED IT WITH MY FRIENDS HERE NOOR HAS SEEN IT SHE LOVED IT TOO..HUGS...THANKS FOR SHARING IT....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww!!!! I WILL never let YOU go Unnie!!! saranghae!!!! *hugs* Insha Allah we will remain unnie/dongseng to the end!!! I am glad that you enjoyed the movie, and that Noor likes it as well!! Spread the Sunshine all around is what I will say! XD

    ReplyDelete