this shows what really is inside my head

this shows what really is inside my head

Monday, September 19, 2011

Through wind & rain!!!

After excrutiatingly hot days it has finally coolled down in Wuhan. I think freezing down would be more appropriate. Though it is not winter yet it is damned cold out here. For two days, all I hear is the howling wind and pitter patter of rain. It got so windy that the electricity had gone off last night. Unfortunately, I was not home and I was enjoying a hot meal at the Mac


After shopping for the next day, I went back to find a building with no lights on and I was carrying heavy bags with me. I could not stay down at the lobby with bottles of yogurt so I decided to walk up 10 flights of stairs. You could say I was a soulless shell when I finished climbing 10 flights of stairs. After dumping everything on my bed, I got down stairs. Half way down I realized I was wearing slippers.I had no strength left in me to go back up and change so for 2 hours last night, I had to walk in the dead cold.

This morning it was as freezing and  it was raining as well... For the first time, I saw smoke coming out from my mouth everytime I took a  breath. I have never experienced such cold weather before and it must seem extremely childish but I had the time of my life exhaling and inhaling and seeing the smoke form. Though it is dead cold, I can't help but admire the beauty of a cold autumn day!


3 comments:

  1. Be careful with your health, I don't think I can imagine how cold it is there... So be careful, wear layers and carry a hot water bottle? Lol, I'd be excited about seeing my breath all vapory too!

    That looks yum! I want! *__*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. I love the bit about seeing smoke coming out of your mouth. I still tend to watch myself when I breath. :p

    Take care. Could fall sick with breathing all that cold air. Keep warm. Much love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe Thanks guys!!! I shall try to wear more layers and all... but you know, the weather's fickle here.. it's hot now!!!! :/

    ReplyDelete